LiteForex - Forex trading account from 1$

Monday, December 03, 2007

MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors and Indicators

I've reworked the MetaTrader expert advisors page gradually, removing more than a half of the expert adviors that were poorly tested earlier and aren't profitable according to my new test results. I've been testing all the expert advisors on the period from 11/19/2006 to 11/19/2007 and EAs that were successful on this period I also tested on a 11/19/2004 to 11/19/2007 period to confirm their results stability. All backtests had 90% testing quality. The descriptions of the expert advisors now include the test results and my own notices reg their use.

Another change to the site - I've added MetaTrader indicators page which will contain free MT4 indicators available for download. Right now it holds only 5 indicators, but more will be added soon. All indicators have their own description.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FXOpen - Forex at its Best