LiteForex - Forex trading account from 1$

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Random Forex Trading - Expert Advisor

Recently I was reading about the random walk hypothesis and I've got interested in this idea. So, I though that it would be really fun to develop a MetaTrader expert advisor that will trade completely random. No indicators or other ways to base the forecasts on the past data, just a plain "coin flipping". After several days of coding and testing (testing mostly) the myRandom expert advisor was ready. It enters the positions based on the 0.5 probability for each direction; it has also six parameters to control its trading. I am not sure if someone will use it on their real account, but backtesting showed some positive results - so everything is possible. Please, contact me if you get some interesting results with this EA.

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

I would be interested. I trade forex at http://forexte.com/ and use MetaTrader with free charting from eSignal.

Thursday, January 31, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FXOpen - Forex at its Best