LiteForex - Forex trading account from 1$

Monday, May 21, 2007

Additon to MT4 Expert Advisors

I've added a new expert advisor to MT4 Expert Advisors section of the site - myfxovereasy Expert Advisor + FXOverEasy Indicators. It's my own EA based on FXOverEasy indicators, or more exactly - on their combo by Shimodax from StrategyBuilder forum. Actually this Forex expert advisor trades against FXOverEasy strategy, but it showed very good results on EUR/USD M15 chart. But be careful, it is quite risky, don't trade the money you cannot afford to lose. Don't forget to leave your comment if you use this indicator ;-)

Labels: , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger MoSyed said...

MyFXOVerEasy EA

Thanks for developing such a great EA. I have been testing in demo. However I have account with Crown Forex and recently they have changed trading process from LOTS to CURRENCY Value for example 0.5 = 50000 and so on. I am wondering would you be able to make these changes. Please let me know.

Thanks
Mo Syed
moi.syed@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FXOpen - Forex at its Best