LiteForex - Forex trading account from 1$

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Carnival of Forex Trading - November 4, 2007

Welcome to the November 4, 2007 edition of Carnival of Forex trading. More general articles these time with a more detailed approach on pivot points trading and trailing stop technique.

Allen Taylor presents Doubling Stocks With A Small Bankroll posted at Investing World Today, saying, "Successful traders know that you should never risk more than a small fraction, like maybe 5%, of your bankroll at any given time. When I say risk only 5% I'm not suggesting you only spend 5% of your bankroll on shares, but rather that, for a losing trade, you exit the trade when your loss would only represent 5% of your bankroll."

Sam presents Can YOU Make Money Trading Forex? The Foreign Currency Markets. Trade Foreign Exchange. posted at Surfer Sam and Friends, saying, "Can YOU make money trading Forex? Trading currencies in the Forex foreign exchange market, the small investor takes on the global money markets. Forex is the new Gold Rush of the Internet Age."

Dr. Barry Burns presents How Football Ruined My Trading posted at Top Dog Trading, saying, "An unusual article, but it's absolutely true about how watching football ruined my trading results for a short period of time. This story is a little embarrassing. I was going to write it last year. But finally got up the courage to reveal it as I thought we all have weaknesses and perhaps if I share mine, it will help you deal with yours."

Ian Welsh presents More Abandonment of The Dollar posted at The Agonist.

Tony Rich presents How To Start Winning Again In Forex posted at NiaTradingSignals.

Sagar Satapathy presents How China Could Crash the US Dollar on a Whim posted at Currency Trading.net.

Ray Chong presents Protecting Profits - The Art Of The Trailing Stop posted at Trading Tips, Strategies and Insights.

ganes presents Pivot Point posted at Forex Trading Tips.

Dr. Barry Burns presents What Keeps You From Trading Success? posted at Top Dog Trading, saying, "Find out what REALLY prevents traders from making money. Here it is directly from the source!"

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Monday, November 05, 2007  
Blogger proson said...

I actually read the content about "can invest on Forex earn money" or something like that. Once a while I did devote sometime to learn FOREX trading and practice using some provider practice account. I now did not spend time on that because I think it is hard to estimate which is the right time to enter and which is the right time to exist. I just don't
know what to do. Yes the news may give some hints but sometimes one have to act very fast or not act at all. I don't think I have the experience to do that thing.

anyway, thanks for your post

Now I use more time to invest in stock and mutual fund and helping my friend (in administrative context) on his hedge fund portal.
hedge fund information

Monday, November 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FXOpen - Forex at its Best