LiteForex - Forex trading account from 1$

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Success Story of a Part Time Forex Trader

A new Forex article was added to my collection today. Hearing another success story of the Forex trader might as old to some people, as motivating to others. I think this one will be at least useful to many Forex traders. Experienced and professional Forex traders can say that part time Forex trading can't be good and that it will always lack the "full market control and awareness". Yes, I'd agree with them to some extent, but still, part time trading remains the only option to many Forex beginners (and not only beginners, just not professionals). So, here it is:

How I became a successful part time trader - by Joe Chalhoub

Labels: , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

1 Comments:

Blogger ExcedenteDeForça said...

It was a good read, thank you, would you care to exchange links with me ? I've recently posted some stuff about forex at my blog, could you care to give it a look ? Thanks

http://gold-speculator.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FXOpen - Forex at its Best