LiteForex - Forex trading account from 1$

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Be Careful

Just wanted to warn you all fellow traders and trader-wannabes, about a site I've found recently. It's called Pip Forex (
http://www.pip-forex.com) and it is a Forex broker (at least it tries to look like one). I'd recommend staying away from this one. It is aimed on newbies, but it doesn't have a demo account. So you need to transfer money to them before even trying out their 'special' trading system. Another problem is the abundance claims about how easy it is to make money on Forex, especially if you use their software and broker services (of course!). Maybe my opinion is biased with this Pip Forex broker, but I just felt that I need to warn those who are thinking about using their services. It's the first online Forex broker which I didn't add to my Forex borkers list.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FXOpen - Forex at its Best